Stepping Up To Management
A Step-by-Step Guide to Meeting the Management Challenge.
Enable new managers to learn their jobs, while performing their jobs, with content that's integrated into their day-to-day workflow. Stepping Up to Management puts new managers on the right track so they can hit the ground running while laying the foundation for a successful advancement into a management career.
- Audience New Managers.
- Duration 8 x 1 hour modules.
- Toolkit Facilitator guide.
- Understanding Your New RoleDiscover management misconceptions, how to transition and how to avoid common mistakes made by new managers.
- Working Through OthersLearn to manage relationships, develop a management style and build employee relationships based on trust.
- Managing & Developing PeopleUnderstand the importance of helping employees grow and develop their skills, setting objectives, delegating effectively and coaching direct reports.
- Organising Resources, Time & MeetingsHandle administrative responsibilities efficiently, hold meetings effectively and manage your time.
- Cultivating Your TeamDiscover the key elements of creating a high-performing team, establishing clear processes, clarifying communication standards, developing group norms and culture, protecting the team, and determining team performance measures.
- Supporting Your Boss & OrganisationUnderstand your boss's agenda, foster an atmosphere of partnership, develop unit and individual performance goals, and align those goals with the company's strategic objectives.
- Networking with ColleaguesCultivate relationships with people both inside and outside your organisation, and develop influence strategies to build and strengthen your network.
- Evolving as a ManagerExamine your transition into management, evaluate your role as a manager and a leader, reflect on how you relate to others, and create a continuous learning path.
Call or email us now, take the next step to success in learning
- 1300 133 699